Bojinov

Sure we all like the guy and he deserves a chance but we've all also been crying out for top quality strikers who can help us break in to the top four.

Sorry but Boj isn't going to get games if any 2 of these players come, let him go and enjoy his football somewhere he'll get games.

People have got to stop being sentimental about their favorite players,most wont cut in a top four side.

RickPower83 said:
bojinov is as good as david villa.. just wait til he gets fit again!

he has something that most strikers in the prem dont have... that fernando torres instinct in front of goal.

he is class, and will stay. END OF!

is your Keyboard Broke? im sure you actually wrote that Bojinov is as good as David Villa, surely you wouldnt have written that about someone we havnt seen play a full month of games?

Sat here for two years doing fuck all apart from collecting a wage and getting fit, we deserves one fully fit season.

Bojinov has looked like a class finisher in the very few games he has played for us, for me he is definately worth keeping and at only 23 he has alot to offer us. Maybe he wants to give us something back after sticking by him for two years! Also, from what i have seen of him, he looks to have far more quality than that of Caciedo. Out of our current crop of forwards the only ones i would keep would be Boji and Bellamy, the rest can leave apart from Evans and Caciedo on loan.

Bojinov is the only striker at the club worth keeping!!!!!!!!

bellamy.....wont play enough games due to injuries
caceido....wont make it at the top
evans...not a chance
sturridge....doesnt want to stay
benjani.....no where near good enough
vass.......get rid asap
Jo......like caceido....probably wont make it in the prem

Get rid of all the rest and bring in at least 2 more forwards (Not RSC....)

simon23 said:
Bojinov is the only striker at the club worth keeping!!!!!!!!

bellamy.....wont play enough games due to injuries
caceido....wont make it at the top
evans...not a chance
sturridge....doesnt want to stay
benjani.....no where near good enough
vass.......get rid asap
Jo......like caceido....probably wont make it in the prem

Get rid of all the rest and bring in at least 2 more forwards (Not RSC....)

I have to agree. I know it may be naive to put hope in Bojinov because of his injury history but the fact is, when compared to the above, he really is only one of two strikers worth keeping. You bring in two of the following three, RSC/Tevez/Eto'o and Bojinov and Bellamy become excellent off the bench options. Hell, in cups such as Carling and FA, Bojinov and Bellamy are excellent starting options.

I hope we keep him; if we can get him through a pre-season and really fit I think he will be a very good striker for us! Boj, Belamy, Tevez, RSC and another make a good five to get a top 5 finish.

If we sign Tevez, RSC and ETO he will be history IMO. That would give us ETO / Tevez first choice, RSC and Bellend as backup / cups. Then you still have Boj, Jo, and Caicedo (Assuming Benjani, Evans and Sturriidge leave)

If we sign all the forwards we have been linked with I think we will look to get rid of Boj, jo, Benjani and Evans at the very least. If we end up with 4 top end forwards its going to be very hard for ANY other forwards to get any game time at all, obviously we would probably keep Caicedo as hes still very young for injury backup.

We always seem to have millions on forwards on the books and never get any goals from upfront !

Big ifs. Personally I remain VERY doubtful we will get either eto or Tevez

I would like to see him stay, though he says he wants first team reglar football - if we sign a quality CF, he wont get a game, and he wont like that!

Hope he stays though, crossed fingers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.