Bojinov

I THINK THE BOJ IS ACE FROM WHAT IVE SEEN OF HIM I THINK HE NEEDS TO BE PROVEN OUT RIGHT FOR THE SEASON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need 5 strikers.

Boj, Caicedo, Bellamy, Santa Cruz, Sturridge would be mine, and Sturridge may walk away (if he's mad enough)

Marvin said:
We need 5 strikers.

Boj, Caicedo, Bellamy, Santa Cruz, Sturridge would be mine, and Sturridge may walk away (if he's mad enough)

mine would be
boj,tevez, santa cruz,eto'o and bellamy think i win

what has he actually done since he signed?? apart from the goal against milan??he's been injured for most of his time here.
i read all this stuff about him but i havent seen anything that makes me think he's amazing..in fact,i wouldnt even notice if he did go.only my opinion.i might add.

RickPower83 said:
bojinov is as good as david villa.. just wait til he gets fit again!

he has something that most strikers in the prem dont have... that fernando torres instinct in front of goal.

he is class, and will stay. END OF!

haha sorry but that bit made me LAUGH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

City Slicker said:
what has he actually done since he signed?? apart from the goal against milan??he's been injured for most of his time here.
i read all this stuff about him but i havent seen anything that makes me think he's amazing..in fact,i wouldnt even notice if he did go.only my opinion.i might add.

thiss!!! i agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.