bolton fans are quality

He has been a dead man walking for months, the fans were never happy with him from day one, he could never do anything to get their support. I think he has done an ok job their considering, relegation is ahead for them methinks.

dadnlad said:
why has the cowyed holding the megson out banner got a yooonited scarf on ?

i can answer that for ya mate !!!!! bolton full of folk who are not only articulate ,intelligent and have 2 more fingers on each hand but are also loyal to the core!!! ;) well done bolton fans relegation will hopefully be your return.

There's a Bolton fan at work (I know I know, it's hard to believe! - and he's my boss) and he's really excited at the prospect of Hughes taking over.

Bwahahahahahahahha ha ha ha ah aha ha haah aha ha ha ha ha aha hahah aha aha ha ha aha ha ah ah!!!

They'll want Leslie but Garside will go for Jewell or some other manger used to treading water.

Perhaps they'll go for sven.

bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Blue4ever85 said:
There's a Bolton fan at work (I know I know, it's hard to believe! - and he's my boss) and he's really excited at the prospect of Hughes taking over.

Bwahahahahahahahha ha ha ha ah aha ha haah aha ha ha ha ha aha hahah aha aha ha ha aha ha ah ah!!!

your chance to wind him up mate tell him about the quality football we played under him and how he should never have been sacked ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.