Bolton fans on Wiess.

i think the bolton fans have summed him up well enough, he has the ability but is very raw, if he was that good he would be playing week in week out at bolton, the fact is he isnt at that level....yet!

I personally think Weiss is overhyped by a lot on here. He's got good potential, but the "superstar in the making" was OTT. Labels like this are handed out too easily these days to youngsters who show a bit of promise. He's raw talent, too early to be starting him week in week out. It made me laugh all the people saying he should start ahead of Petrov, or SWP.

yatesy94 said:
Give him 20minutes every 2 or 3 games to make an impression then slag him off!!

Jesus I'd rather take him back and play him in the reserves than to have him wasted there...

Not much changes when you come here though.

I know a lot of Bolton fans (used to work up there), and they're all saying exactly the same. Unfortunately, Weiss has been hugely overhyped. Chung-Yong Lee is a quality player, much better than Vladi. I read his quotes saying that he's going to have talks with Coyle about getting more starts. Well in my opinion, Coyle wont budge, as quite frankly Vlad isn't good enough to start on Bolton's right wing. Not yet anyway.

.allan said:
yatesy94 said:
Give him 20minutes every 2 or 3 games to make an impression then slag him off!!

Jesus I'd rather take him back and play him in the reserves than to have him wasted there...

Not much changes when you come here though.

Whats that supposed to mean?

tbh City shouldn't of loaning him there in the first place, he would've been more suited at somewhere like Portsmouth somewhere like that, he'd have been guaranteed to play most games there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.