Bolton fans on Wiess.

Why on earth would we concern ourselves with the opinions of Bolton fans on any subject other than licking windows or pointing at shiny things?

Weiss has the potential to be a great player if he learns to pass the ball, he shouldn't be at Bolton he should be with a football playing Championship side somewhere like Bristol City, Cardiff or Forest where they actually put a premium on getting the ball down and playing through rather than over defences.

mcfc_die_hard said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Funnilly enough i bumped into a Bolton match going mate the other day and asked him what does he think on the occasions Weiss has got off the bench.

His reply was 'I don't think he's upto the premier league at the moment'

Fair comment i thought.

in english please

When you've just partook in several exotic cigarettes and some excellent German beer it makes perfect sense...:-)

(You'll realise that when you're older. You can have days off, even in a school week)

mcfc_die_hard said:
1_barry_conlon said:
When you've just partook in several exotic cigarettes and some excellent German beer it makes perfect sense...:-)

(You'll realise that when you're older. You can have days off, even in a school week)

lmao iv had the full week off

Well i hope you've made full use of it?

What has Wiess ever done to get all the praise he's gotten on here? I mean, I hope he's everything we want him to be of course. But he's gotta show it before I praise him.

Dubai Blue said:
Yeah, how dare those shitty little smaller clubs not play someone who's clearly not yet up to the required standard. Don't they know their only purpose is to help out the true giants of the game like Manchester City?

Honestly, have you heard yourselves? It's embarrassing.

Not what they're saying... he's said "Why get a player in on loan if you're not going to play him/he's not up to standard?"

Weiss is a gem but maybe a Championship team should have been first then a Premier League (or La Liga) team to follow up. This is doing nothing for him and Bolton's training regime isn't likely to help much either ("This is how you break someone's leg...").

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.