Bolton (merged) Lennon leaves club

Because their Chairman is the boardroom version of harry robknapp

Yep.

There was a Twitter thread on here many moons ago where an agent was making threats to expose Gartside as the Cnut we all knew he was. Some allegations were made with open invites to sue them. Don't recall that happening.

Eddie Davis has pulled the plug on bankrolling them. Apparently it's been costing him £1 million a month. Gartside was Billy Big Bollocks not so long ago with Sheepshanks at Ipswich, both have seem to have come a cropper recently.

There but for the Grace Of Mansour go we.

i can't gloat at any football club (unless it was Man Utd) facing ruin. They have fans, some of who are my friends, who have given their life to the club.

I hope they sort it out for the fans' sake.

i can't gloat at any football club (unless it was Man Utd) facing ruin. They have fans, some of who are my friends, who have given their life to the club.

Yep, just because Gartside is a **** it's not fair to tarnish their fans as well. They'll have a lot of decent people supporting them along with the usual knobheads that every club has.

Eddie Davis has pulled the plug on bankrolling them. Apparently it's been costing him £1 million a month. Gartside was Billy Big Bollocks not so long ago with Sheepshanks at Ipswich, both have seem to have come a cropper recently.

Can't blame him for pulling the plug - it's obviously costing him a fortune, much of which I believe he is willing to write off.

Well said.
However crass and hurtful Gartside may have been when the boot was on the other foot, it's not exactly classy to take any pleasure from Bolton's demise now.

I can't understand how they've got in so much shite.
They was forever getting players on freebies and I'm sure their only big signing was anelka at £8m.
They wasn't paying players a kings ransom and that's why it puzzles me how quickly they've gone under.
They've only been out the prem for 4 years, just goes to show you how important it is being in the top flight.
I got a couple of Bolton mates and feel for them.
Hope somebody rescues them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.