Bolton (merged) Lennon leaves club

It is a shame but I saw this coming a long time ago, a few years after Bolton had relocated to Horwich with the Reebok Stadium.
I used to enjoy going to Burnden Park as a young child with my Dad. Have good memories of watching Bolton and have Family/Friends who have/still support the club.

But yea Gartside was one dodgy bastard and there were many cooked deals going on throughout the club, which even as an outsider I could muster that money laundering was going on, players being bought purposely based on who their agents were and all kinds of crap I've now long forgotten about.
This was during the time they were in the Premier League, qualifying for the UEFA Cup and so on.

My Father was a ST holder at Bolton and fucked them off 15yrs ago himself, also citing financial mismanagement of the club.

Not nice seeing local clubs struggling financially and in the league but as said - plenty of people saw it coming years ago.
Dodgy bastards.

I understand everybodies empathy with Bolton supporters and yes its sad to see local teams suffer but I still say when we had dark times and some of them were briefly on a higher plane than us oh how they mocked us - think Stockport and Oldham and Bury and the like - none of them seemed to think "sad to see a big local club in trouble" so my feelings such as I have for them is fuck them - they could be playing Pompey they could be playing Stockport - not that bothered if its FCUM or Salford Shitty to be honest - the saying is be nice on your way up coz you never know who you may need on the way down. They weren't nice on their way up so bye bye Notlob try not to make too big a hole when you hit the bottom eh?

It is a shame but I saw this coming a long time ago, a few years after Bolton had relocated to Horwich with the Reebok Stadium.
I used to enjoy going to Burnden Park as a young child with my Dad. Have good memories of watching Bolton and have Family/Friends who have/still support the club.

But yea Gartside was one dodgy bastard and there were many cooked deals going on throughout the club, which even as an outsider I could muster that money laundering was going on, players being bought purposely based on who their agents were and all kinds of crap I've now long forgotten about.
This was during the time they were in the Premier League, qualifying for the UEFA Cup and so on.

My Father was a ST holder at Bolton and fucked them off 15yrs ago himself, also citing financial mismanagement of the club.

Not nice seeing local clubs struggling financially and in the league but as said - plenty of people saw it coming years ago.
Dodgy bastards.
How did you end up supporting City?

Shame for them and all that .................... but they HATE us .... always have - never did us anyfavours.

Mark Kennedy 1- 0 ...... great days!!! :-)

Shame for them and all that .................... but they HATE us .... always have - never did us anyfavours.

Mark Kennedy 1- 0 ...... great days!!! :-)
I recall walking to the ground that day and it was the only away game I took the (ex) wife to (as we were attending a wedding reception in Horwich that evening!)
We were near the ground when 2 blues over took us wearing colours. This one knob walking next to us, started going ''sniff sniff, I can smell a City fan''.
I interrupted him and asked ''are you blind? Coz everyone else can see them''.
The twat quickly shut the fuck up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.