Bolton Shambles!!

I wonder what plans Boton fans have. Heard they've sold out. last season they were singing about the Ginger Mourinho, but I gather he's not that popular any more

Don't think we can expect any ginger wigs.

As Cyberblue says. Rain expected, but it should be warm. Best to be wet as that favours little players like SWP and Robinho (if fit)

i wasnt going but i am now....abit of rain will do you no harm, get singing in the rain going with everyone bouncing it will be class

ConnorMCFC said:
i wasnt going but i am now....abit of rain will do you no harm, get singing in the rain going with everyone bouncing it will be class
Thats the spirit pal and dont forget the pints in There with the bouncing ;)

Marvin said:
I wonder what plans Boton fans have. Heard they've sold out. last season they were singing about the Ginger Mourinho, but I gather he's not that popular any more

As Cyberblue says. Rain expected, but it should be warm. Best to be wet as that favours little players like SWP and Robinho (if fit)

Speaking to a mate at work today who's a bolton fan, and he said that there will be some of their fans invading our stands, and that they're also planning on coming to shambles.

Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
Marvin said:

Speaking to a mate at work today who's a bolton fan, and he said that there will be some of their fans invading our stands, and that they're also planning on coming to shambles.
Oh Yeah & wot the F**K they going to do when they get there. another load of Bollocks

Anywhere where you can get any cans or bottles, i want a more than 1 pint in 2 hours!!

it's the last game of the season and they're local so I would expect some invading just to see the game, we would do the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.