Bolton Shambles!!

booked train tickets and looking forward to the party.not knowing the city centre that well i have 2 questions
how far picadilly station from shambles square ? is it walking distance or taxi.
when leaving shambles what is best way to get to the match ?
cheers for any help

citybluesmith said:
booked train tickets and looking forward to the party.not knowing the city centre that well i have 2 questions
how far picadilly station from shambles square ? is it walking distance or taxi.
when leaving shambles what is best way to get to the match ?
cheers for any help
Walk out of the station down the ramp and a 2 min walk to picadilly. On getting to the game get the 216 stops outside spoons. :). Or get talkin t sum fans and follow them ha

Even I'm coming with the other half. Normally I pull my rip cord at the last minutre and bail out.
No work on Monday, so I thought I'd make a day of it and break my Virgin Shambles.

if you get lost, ask someone for directions to the big wheel. If you don't see us from there, your sure to hear us.

Hopefully, the weather will be like it was today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.