Bolton Shambles!!

cyberblue said:
Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
Marvin said:
I wonder what plans Boton fans have. Heard they've sold out. last season they were singing about the Ginger Mourinho, but I gather he's not that popular any more

Don't think we can expect any ginger wigs.

As Cyberblue says. Rain expected, but it should be warm. Best to be wet as that favours little players like SWP and Robinho (if fit)

Speaking to a mate at work today who's a bolton fan, and he said that there will be some of their fans invading our stands, and that they're also planning on coming to shambles.
Oh Yeah & wot the F**K they going to do when they get there. another load of Bollocks

Haha, calm down fella. It will be good to get some banter going with them at shambles.

fycsih.jpg

Trev the blues new shambles sticker, i know the date is wrong but will be changed

5 Days to go!!

Quality stickers i want the frank one :) i cant wait till sunday. What time people gettin ther? Am there for 11!!

Sunday hours lads, won't be open till 12.00pm I think, however spoons opens at 9.00am

7-8 of us out early doors about 11 ish weather permitting, if not we'll be in moon under or somewhere surrounding.

glenn mcfc said:
citizen said:
we will be there early dishing them out haha
what times early? And for free fella?

looks like spoons early doors say 10am then make our way to sinclairs for opening time. yea i want everyone with a sticker on when leaving shambles square ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.