Bolton Shambles!!

quite a few blues around.we had a supporters club that ran a 20 seater bus home and away that lasted for 10 seasons.then it carried on for another 5 seasons but the numbers started falling.now a car of 5 of us come up for every home game and a few away.hopefully with the success we may get the bus will start again

Im leavin shambles at half 2ish for mary dees. What is happenin after the game? Back to shambles or what?

glenn mcfc said:
Im leavin shambles at half 2ish for mary dees. What is happenin after the game? Back to shambles or what?

good plan that shambles after the match, if no one doing that then it looks like mary d's

for me its never been the same since the old dj left. i use to look forward going in there but seems boring now

citizen said:
for me its never been the same since the old dj left. i use to look forward going in there but seems boring now
Been told that before. I only started goin in their last season and have only seen the dj's currently used. What was so good about the others? :)

glenn mcfc said:
citizen said:
Been told that before. I only started goin in their last season and have only seen the dj's currently used. What was so good about the others? :)

The lad in there now is an alright lad, just wish he would play a few different tunes now and again. seems to have the same playlist everyweek

citizen said:
glenn mcfc said:
citizen said:

The lad in there now is an alright lad, just wish he would play a few different tunes now and again. seems to have the same playlist everyweek
True oasis etc all tha time a love em but wud b gd wi new tunez ;) make a request on sunday aha

citybluesmith said:
booked train tickets and looking forward to the party.not knowing the city centre that well i have 2 questions
how far picadilly station from shambles square ? is it walking distance or taxi.
when leaving shambles what is best way to get to the match ?
cheers for any help
Shamble sabout 20 min walk from Piccidilly .Get the bus to Victoria train Station & you will see the Big Wheel & hear every fu**er

It's always Oasis,Roses,Fratellis,Phonics. Good tunes but got to try something different now and again. 6-9 of us going Shambles for 12 o clock. Don't know about after yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.