Bolton v CITY - OFFICIAL Match Thread

only a few good spells by bolton first half, cant see them getting anything like the goal in the second half...ours to win....

Blue2112 said:
Been working outside for the last 3 hours with the radio on, threw the towel in at 2-1 right on half time and came inside to warm up, what the fuck happened did we equalise straight after. I'm fucking freezing.

Did you work in the garden?

mancityscot said:
fucking hate those scummy twats. shit fans too. and all of their players are dicks
Here, Here, Jonny mate, Here, here.

But seriously, to concede 2 goals to fucking Bolton is piss poor. We need to smash them in this second half now and I will be satisfied with a convincing 4-2 win, maybe 5-2. :)

Bolton have played well so far, but for most of the time, we've been on top. I have complete faith in us turning this to our favour in the second half. A quick early goal by Bellamy and Bolton will have no way back into this one.

magoo said:
only a few good spells by bolton first half, cant see them getting anything like the goal in the second half...ours to win....

Especially with Sylvinho, best left back in the world, firing on all sylinders.

Bossman Blue said:
Kompany not ready for this level at DM and may never make it. damage limitation get him off and get zaba on to stop these balls reaching Davies. Then push Bolton back on the wings to stop their backs getting foward.

Vinnys best position is CB.

Blue2112 said:
Been working outside for the last 3 hours with the radio on, threw the towel in at 2-1 right on half time and came inside to warm up, what the fuck happened did we equalise straight after. I'm fucking freezing.

Yeh near enough straight away, great team goal with Micah scoring

Failsworth_Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
as much as i like to see robinho play hughes has got it right today fighter and quality shame about swp and missing dejong. it will be a battle today but one i still fancy 3-1

We need players with quality, fuck all this shit about battling. Were good enough to play them off the park and thats what we should go into the match thinking of doing, united didn't drop Ronaldo away to Bolton and bring Park in just because it was going to be a battle

Shit - They've scored

robinho is great with ade and tevez but in a game like this bellamy is a great choice we need battlers especially becausewe lost dejong before match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.