Bolton v CITY - OFFICIAL Match Thread

OxBlue said:
Danamy said:
Don't worry if he makes a mistake he'll be hung out to dry on here!! lol

Makes me laugh mate, Bridge has been very good against Arsenal and Chelsea, Sylvinho has been excellent against Bolton and he's "the best left back int he world" FFS

sylvinho fo his first game is playing great positional play is far better but that just imo

LCBblue said:
mancityscot said:
fucking hate those scummy twats. shit fans too. and all of their players are dicks
Here, Here, Jonny mate, Here, here.

But seriously, to concede 2 goals to fucking Bolton is piss poor. We need to smash them in this second half now and I will be satisfied with a convincing 4-2 win, maybe 5-2. :)

exactly what i'm thinking liam, and by christ do we need it

Bolton have played well so far, but if we pull our finger out and start defending properly then we should be able to win it. Ridiculous decision for the first goal- couldn't believe he missed that. Even more infuriating was the commentator on the stream I was watching- I think it was of all people Dean Sturridge who basically said 'well it was clearly offside but because Bolton were unlucky with a goal last week its ok.' FFS incompetent officials is never ok, especially when its blindingly obvious!

masterwig said:
We should win this game. We've shown twice how easy it is to break them down. If we keep a clean sheet in the second half we should win because we have the attacking power to score goals.

It's there to be won thats for sure. We just need to keep the ball on the floor and move it about and we'll create chances, we've also got the luxury of having Robinho on the bench so he can come on at some point and hopefully do the business

BingoBango said:
OxBlue said:
Makes me laugh mate, Bridge has been very good against Arsenal and Chelsea, Sylvinho has been excellent against Bolton and he's "the best left back int he world" FFS

Agreed. Sylvinho, as good as he's looking here, is only a 35 year-old stop-gap.

Bridge has stepped up his game recently, and suggesting that Sylvinho is the 'best left-back in the world' on the basis of 45 mins against Bolton is just a whole new world of mental.

im pretty sure it was a joke.

I dont think we have won a header at the back and it will keep coming like that for the rest of the match and Davies is a dirty cnut but he is effective

masterwig said:
We should win this game. We've shown twice how easy it is to break them down. If we keep a clean sheet in the second half we should win because we have the attacking power to score goals.

bolton they cant be lucky again can they. offside for 1st lucky for 2nd but great strike

mancityscot said:
LCBblue said:
Here, Here, Jonny mate, Here, here.

But seriously, to concede 2 goals to fucking Bolton is piss poor. We need to smash them in this second half now and I will be satisfied with a convincing 4-2 win, maybe 5-2. :)

exactly what i'm thinking liam, and by christ do we need it

we conceded 1 goal, the other was the worst offside i have ever seen.
how could that stand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.