Bolton v CITY - OFFICIAL Match Thread

alera said:
The ref has had a bad game lets face it hes a bad ref. Yes the first goal was offside. Yes most refs would have shown some common sense and would not send a player off for descent and a questionable dive.

Still 2 goals we should not have let in.

Bolton are one of the worst sides in the league with the players we have anything but a win is not acceptable we cant keep making the same excuses.

IF and its a big if we can beat Spuds away 7 points from 9 from 3 tough games that will be a good haul, even a draw with our current defensive form would be a good result.

Now in a position that I will be watching the rags play desperate for them to beat villa. That is the fucking shit situation that shit result has put me in :(

if your taking about there second it was a great strike, just that his miscontrol gave the lucky twat room for thew shot

city of last year would have crumbled,great fight back from carlos,something has to be done about the defence,its as if hughes is just hoping it will fix itself when it wont,as i said earlier if pool and villa dont win then we are still only a point behind totttenham in 4th with a game in hand,still dont think well get 4th as our defence is shocking and after tomorrow liverpool have pretty easy games

hughes aint the man for the job but i think he will be gone by summer

woolleyback blue said:
How can a defence that played so well against Chelski look like schoolboys against Bolton. Ref was an utter disgrace, I know we should be good enough to beat the Bolton's of this world regardless of the ref but he gave us nothing and them everything. The slo-mo's showed Bellamy was caught before he went down and Bolton's first goal was miles offside. We do need a big CB who can command the area.

yes

Well we have to hope the scum stuff villa dont we. Doesnt sit well with me, what happens when you dont get the results you have to, rely on charity / other results going your way.

With our defence we can forget top 4 IMO.

Most of the team went back to ball watching,having said that the ref was shit ,down to ten men,they sorted SWP out early on and got away with it,I'd sell Kompany in January and unless Barry is carrying an injury he can go to.Tevez Ireland Sylvino are positives

Heres one for you, if Tevez handnt played we would have lost that 3 - 1 maybe even 3 - 0 as he had a hand in Richards goal.

Thats quite worrying TBH.

Liverpool have Arsenal at home. Both are looking shit at the moment but you have to fancy Liverpool at home. Forget about top 4 its not going to happen this season with Hughes in charge and the way our current defence is playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.