Bolton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

BlueMooner87 said:
Wish I knew why I hate Adam Johnson soo much, just don't think he is upto the job. It particulary frustrated me when tevez was making that run and johnson just stayed off side not offering Tevez any options.

This is just a bizarre post; Johnson is a class act.

But anyway, a very good show today against a side who were probably as pumped up and confident as they ever could be. Realistically, Bolton must know that a one-goal difference didn't reflect the gulf in class between the sides - but we have GOT to stop giving soft goals away to give inferior sides a sniff of a chance.

That said, Silva superb today, although my MOM would have been either Milner or the excellent Kolarov who gave a masterclass in confident, calm defending. Barry and Dzeko top class, too.

I

Haslingdon said:
BlueMooner87 said:
Wish I knew why I hate Adam Johnson soo much, just don't think he is upto the job. It particulary frustrated me when tevez was making that run and johnson just stayed off side not offering Tevez any options.

This is just a bizarre post; Johnson is a class act.But anyway, a very good show today against a side who were probably as pumped up and confident as they ever could be. Realistically, Bolton must know that a one-goal difference didn't reflect the gulf in class between the sides - but we have GOT to stop giving soft goals away to give inferior sides a sniff of a chance.

That said, Silva superb today, although my MOM would have been either Milner or the excellent Kolarov who gave a masterclass in confident, calm defending. Barry and Dzeko top class, too.

I
no he isn't

aguerosergiokun Sergio Aguero
We are on the right track. We find it easier to understand each other every day. Now, we must keep making progress to reach our dream.
2 minutes ago

gotta love the guy

Re: James Milner

I posted in the Dzeko thread that I believed jimmy deserved his own thread and here it is!! Ask and you may recieve!!

Well done today fella, pace, direction, work rate, passing, inventive and stamina that would shame a marathon runner. The player I thought we had bought, keep it up Jim!

Re: Missed de Jong Big Time!!

rastus said:
Bigga said:
taconinja said:
Okay, that's a bit silly.

No, it's not!!

De Jong only goes back when he's unsure of the options ahead of him. He's in the latter middle third, most of the time. He'll go across or go back to Hart. Today, 3 of our back 4 did this regularly and none of the mid, that I can think of.

What does that say?

To me, it says the mid were pressed or allowed themselves to be pressed. NdJ circumnavigates this with his movement, coming to collect the ball or pre-empting problems in the mid.

Sure, it slows us down a touch, but we retain better control as a whole and counter much more effectively.

I know what I see, even if others don't get it.

I get it :)

Mancini hopes for more signings than Nasri, for me Id like a swap for Ade with Fernando Gago -. we need a class backup for NDJ

It's unfortunate that Spurs are going for Lass Diarra. My choice would be to bring Lass to form a partnership with de Jong and have Barry as backup. Lass is faster than Barry and his array of passing and fast thinking are almost as good.

lee-mcfc said:
@aguerosergiokun
Sergio Aguero
We are on the right track. We find it easier to understand each other every day. Now, we must keep making progress to reach our dream.

I love the lad, he really enjoys to be here. Look at him Balo and Tevez and take note.

Evryone is already slating AJ, for fuck sake he is twenty times the player that Milner is and I think he is an important player for us and he is really underrated
The game was really tense, great atmosphere but really tense, and of course there are way more positives than negatives Edin scoring, Silva just being brilliant and of course Aguero could and should have had a hat-trick, we can build on this and destroy the spuds next week
CTID

matsi said:
aguerosergiokun Sergio Aguero
2 minutes ago

gotta love the guy

Love it.

He really struggled today due to fitness and unfamiliarity, which Mancini warned us about. Swansea didn't teach him the PL lesson of lingering with the ball too long, it's a lot different than La Liga.

Still managed to get into dangerous areas and make himself a threat if his finishing was off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.