-----------------De Jong-----------------
-----------Yaya---------Barry-----------
Johnson----------------------------Silva
------------------Dzeko------------------

Subs:
Aguero for Barry at 60'
Milner for Silva at 80'
Tevez for Dzeko at 88'

Can't see Tevez out there for too long. Roberto always likes to get his players feet wet before throwing them in the pool. If we get a goal before half it will come off a corner or set piece. Bolton are too organized and are eyeing up European football this year. We are lucky that Holden is still injured. The central midfielder was probably the most successful newcomer to the Prem.

Prediction:

Bolton Wanderers 1 Manchester City 3

Goals from Dzeko, Silva and Y.Toure.

I hope we don't go into half time 1-0 up. Whenever we are in the lead at half time we seem to collapse in the second half.

Or is that a bit of a myth? Actually the stats appear not to back that up, but it's an impression I get.

Key question for me is whether Mancini plays two up front.

Seeing the impact of Dzeko and Aguero on Monday emphasises how the manager needs to take the handbrake off and play less cautiously.

Yes, I know that was Swansea at home and this is Bolton away, but if we're serious title contenders, shouldn't we have the strength and confidence to be more attacking?

I say we're good enough to do that...

Small Mentality said:
Key question for me is whether Mancini plays two up front.

Seeing the impact of Dzeko and Aguero on Monday emphasises how the manager needs to take the handbrake off and play less cautiously.

Yes, I know that was Swansea at home and this is Bolton away, but if we're serious title contenders, shouldn't we have the strength and confidence to be more attacking?

I say we're good enough to do that...

I suppose it depends if you believe that two strikers and one winger breaking from midfield is more attacking than one striker and two wingers playing further up the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.