Bolton Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going for 3-1 we should be good enough to beat Bolton. 1st home game of new season could make a difference but there last home game last season didn't give them an advantage. Both teams will be up for it but I see City being 2 strong Dzeko will be up for it after getting a goal and putting in a good show against Swansea. I'll be there and can't wait come on blues :)

----------------Hart--------------
Richards--Vinnie K---Lescott---Clichy
-------NDJ/Milner---Barry----------
Silva----------Yaya-------------AJ
--------------Dzeko---------------

Difficult game , Bolton won't be pushed about . I think Bobby will opt for the same starting 11 given we are injury free , and depending on the score send on Aguero for the last 30 mins again . Possibly even send Carlos on if we look comfortable for the last 10-15 mins.

A hard fought 3-1 win for the blues , Dzeko to carry on his form of scoring in his last 3 competitive games with Yaya and AJ getting in on the act .

Wonder if Mancini will play Kolarov for his height. Also if De jong is injured will he play milner or go attacking with aguero.

My team would be -

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

Yaya Milner Barry

Aguero Silva

Dzeko

Hi guys , anyone else who ordered their ticket for Bolton away over the phone not recieved their ticket yet ? , ordered mine 12 days ago and still not recieved them. Thanks !

Difficult game this one, and I'll just be happy to come away from there with 3 points. Could be a big crash back down to earth if we don't win - I mean from a media angle.

Bolton are the type and style of team to beat to win the Premier League

On a separate note and after last years parking problems at the stadium -

Go and use the car park at a school local to the stadium - they raise funds directly for the school.

THE SCHOOL IS ONLY YARDS FROM THE STADIUM IS LARGE AND CATERS FOR CARS, MINIBUSES AND COACHES.

They ARE ONLY A 30 SECOND WALK TO THE ONLY 'AWAY FANS' PUB NEAR THE GROUND

FOLLOW THE YELLOW SIGNS FROM THE M61!!!

SAT NAV - BL6 6HW

FROM THE M61 JUNCTION 6 HEAD TOWARDS THE REEBOK. STRAIGHT ACROSS AT THE FIRST ROUNDABOUT AND THEN STRAIGHT THROUGH THE MAIN TRAFFIC LIGHTS. AT THE BEEHIVE ROUNDABOUT TURN LEFT AND WE ARE 250 METRES ALONG ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE.

AVOIDs ALL THE QUEUES AFTER THE GAME!!!!

THE CAR PARK HAS A DIRECT PATHWAY STRAIGHT INTO THE AWAY SECTION OF THE REEBOK

FOR MORE INFORMATION - CHECK THEM OUT AT -

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stjosephsbolton.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.stjosephsbolton.org.uk/</a>

THANKS

also I go for a 2-2 draw - away point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.