Booing him wont help

themadinventor said:
RM is very aware of the feelings of some fans against CT, he's taking his time to make sure everything and everyone is ready and that CT really wants to be part of this great club and also to show everyone concerned that he is the boss end of story, CT looked a little embarrassed playing in the reserves but the fact that he did it at all is a total white flag, lets just hope that CT has learned his lesson because there is no doubt that the other players (except balo perhaps) have been keeping their heads down and getting on with it, if we go on to win this league most of the credit will belong to RM in my opinion, he is without doubt a match for Sir Alex and will only get better.

Sir Alex?

Who is that? ;-)

themadinventor said:
Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:
I agree with you but don't ever call tevez one of our own, he's anything but.

There are other ways of showing our disapproval rather than booing especially as the argentinean is, as de niro states, NOT one of our own.

I have said it before and shall keep saying it, I will not boo I will just leave the stadium, which may not sound much to anyone else but to me it will be the biggest hardship as I never leave before the end of a match. Just hope that, if it happens, it is a home game, because I would hate to walk out of an away ground!!

But, the one thing I would say is: We all have an opinion on this and every one of those opinions is a valid one BUT I would never TELL anyone else what they should or should not do.

Let's just get on with enjoying the great football we are experiencing at present and forget about the argentinean until it happens. Just my humble opinion.

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY, the greatest club in all the land, in all the world.

As the OS has taken to saying: "TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER, FASTER AND SING LOUDER"

Sorry for the CAPS but I felt I needed to make it clearer how I felt!! But I am not telling you all to feel the same way!! :-)

Are you serious ??, you would walk out of a match being played by the club you claim to love having paid for your ticket and travel etc, your hurting nobody but yourself and nobody will care if you stay or go , in fact most people will just think your a bit crazy imo. (no caps required).

Yes I am serious and those who know me already know I am a bit crazy. I am not leaving for good, just for the first time he appears. As I stated in the posting, I am not asking anyone else to do the same, I would never presume to tell an adult how to behave. Everyone is entitled to do what they want.

Yes, I do love this club; I also love my children and grandchildren, it does not mean that I agree or approve of everything they do or don't do, I follow my own path. Sorry but that is me, I have had quite a few decades to come to terms with life and the vagaries of people and their actions. :-)

This man is a cancer, like all cancers give it air time and it spreads. If however, and it’s just my view, expel air by booing will only give the media the support they need to help it spread.
Treat it quietly and cut out at the end of the season.

Eccles Blue said:
themadinventor said:
Eccles Blue said:
There are other ways of showing our disapproval rather than booing especially as the argentinean is, as de niro states, NOT one of our own.

I have said it before and shall keep saying it, I will not boo I will just leave the stadium, which may not sound much to anyone else but to me it will be the biggest hardship as I never leave before the end of a match. Just hope that, if it happens, it is a home game, because I would hate to walk out of an away ground!!

But, the one thing I would say is: We all have an opinion on this and every one of those opinions is a valid one BUT I would never TELL anyone else what they should or should not do.

Let's just get on with enjoying the great football we are experiencing at present and forget about the argentinean until it happens. Just my humble opinion.

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY, the greatest club in all the land, in all the world.

As the OS has taken to saying: "TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER, FASTER AND SING LOUDER"

Sorry for the CAPS but I felt I needed to make it clearer how I felt!! But I am not telling you all to feel the same way!! :-)

Are you serious ??, you would walk out of a match being played by the club you claim to love having paid for your ticket and travel etc, your hurting nobody but yourself and nobody will care if you stay or go , in fact most people will just think your a bit crazy imo. (no caps required).

Yes I am serious and those who know me already know I am a bit crazy. I am not leaving for good, just for the first time he appears. As I stated in the posting, I am not asking anyone else to do the same, I would never presume to tell an adult how to behave. Everyone is entitled to do what they want.

Yes, I do love this club; I also love my children and grandchildren, it does not mean that I agree or approve of everything they do or don't do, I follow my own path. Sorry but that is me, I have had quite a few decades to come to terms with life and the vagaries of people and their actions. :-)

Yes I'm sure you do love your children and grand children as do I love mine, those who know you already know your a bit crazy mmm ok, but if one of your kids or grand kids did something you don't approve of would you go to a school play that they were part of but leave as they took the stage for their part ?? no you wouldn't.

It's not you being funny/crazy it's you trying to be a martyr or at best attention seeking imo, get over it and move on and show your children / grand children the joys of being able to forgive and forget.

Tevez-out.jpg

Will never cheer the wanker again, I won't boo him either.

Total silence as he enters the playing field is the way to go IMO, let him know how we feel he has treated us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.