Booing him wont help

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I have never and never would boo anybody wearing the shirt.
I don't,however,need someone telling me how to behave in a thread,and if others wish to boo,then they are quite entitled to do so.
I believe it's called freedom of choice.

Of course they are but surely there is nothing wrong in asking them to consider alternatives? If the odd fan decides to boo here or there out of 47,000 then it wont matter anyway. Only if a large chunk of supporters who sit near each other deciding to boo might have an impact upon the atmosphere.

Like it or not we need to get good money for him in the summer and so need to show he can still play the kind of football to attract that money.
I finished with him after I saw him throwing down the scarves at Wembley but if he plays I will not boo, just support the team more.
Would be great when the time comes if the fans could just sing loud and proud for City and RM. That would really piss the press off, they are waiting like hyenas for another negative headline as we head to the climax of the season.

I've followed this magnificent club for 45 years,
We need to stick together.

I sincerely hope he goes at the end of the season, despise the man, but Ive been watching city since 1968 and I cant think of a better buy that we have made.

themadinventor said:
Eccles Blue said:
themadinventor said:
Are you serious ??, you would walk out of a match being played by the club you claim to love having paid for your ticket and travel etc, your hurting nobody but yourself and nobody will care if you stay or go , in fact most people will just think your a bit crazy imo. (no caps required).

Yes I am serious and those who know me already know I am a bit crazy. I am not leaving for good, just for the first time he appears. As I stated in the posting, I am not asking anyone else to do the same, I would never presume to tell an adult how to behave. Everyone is entitled to do what they want.

Yes, I do love this club; I also love my children and grandchildren, it does not mean that I agree or approve of everything they do or don't do, I follow my own path. Sorry but that is me, I have had quite a few decades to come to terms with life and the vagaries of people and their actions. :-)

Yes I'm sure you do love your children and grand children as do I love mine, those who know you already know your a bit crazy mmm ok, but if one of your kids or grand kids did something you don't approve of would you go to a school play that they were part of but leave as they took the stage for their part ?? no you wouldn't.

It's not you being funny/crazy it's you trying to be a martyr or at best attention seeking imo, get over it and move on and show your children / grand children the joys of being able to forgive and forget.

Ooooh dear, hit a nerve have I? Get over it mate, as I have said I have had many decades to observe human nature and as for me trying to be a martyr, come on what do you think this is, a religious forum?

I just almost fell off my chair laughing at the thought of me being a martyr!! Dear oh dear this is football and a footballer nothing more nothing less.

Now I shall leave you to your angst and just say that we should agree to disagree. Will we see you in Lisbon?:-)

Eccles Blue said:
themadinventor said:
Eccles Blue said:
Yes I am serious and those who know me already know I am a bit crazy. I am not leaving for good, just for the first time he appears. As I stated in the posting, I am not asking anyone else to do the same, I would never presume to tell an adult how to behave. Everyone is entitled to do what they want.

Yes, I do love this club; I also love my children and grandchildren, it does not mean that I agree or approve of everything they do or don't do, I follow my own path. Sorry but that is me, I have had quite a few decades to come to terms with life and the vagaries of people and their actions. :-)

Yes I'm sure you do love your children and grand children as do I love mine, those who know you already know your a bit crazy mmm ok, but if one of your kids or grand kids did something you don't approve of would you go to a school play that they were part of but leave as they took the stage for their part ?? no you wouldn't.

It's not you being funny/crazy it's you trying to be a martyr or at best attention seeking imo, get over it and move on and show your children / grand children the joys of being able to forgive and forget.

Ooooh dear, hit a nerve have I? Get over it mate, as I have said I have had many decades to observe human nature and as for me trying to be a martyr, come on what do you think this is, a religious forum?

I just almost fell off my chair laughing at the thought of me being a martyr!! Dear oh dear this is football and a footballer nothing more nothing less.

Now I shall leave you to your angst and just say that we should agree to disagree. Will we see you in Lisbon?:-)

Happy to carry on if you need more time to justify your pathetic attempt to claw back some credibility, I wont be in Lisbon no.....oh wait does that mean I'm not a proper fan now ??, too busy with real life family,business etc, so for the record I haven't been to a single match this season, far far bigger fish to fry and btw way if you want to give your age just do so and stop all this many decades rubbish. no angst here but if it helps you to think that I'll leave you with it.

Said it in the other thread, no need to boo him. At Blackburn after the Munich debacle the crowd sang Mancinis name, just do the same, when he comes on if he scores a goal sing for the manager. If you want when he comes on everyone turn their back on him and do a Poznan singing Mancinis name, there are different ways of supporting the team, Mancini and the club but letting Tevez know who we back even though by singing Mancini or doing a poznan it won't look out of place because we do it anyway.

Rammyblues said:
Said it in the other thread, no need to boo him. At Blackburn after the Munich debacle the crowd sang Mancinis name, just do the same, when he comes on if he scores a goal sing for the manager. If you want when he comes on everyone turn their back on him and do a Poznan singing Mancinis name, there are different ways of supporting the team, Mancini and the club but letting Tevez know who we back even though by singing Mancini or doing a poznan it won't look out of place because we do it anyway.

This

If he is wearing the Shirt of City that I have followed through shite and more shite for 36 years and never booed a City player no matter how much I didn't want him to play for us I won't be starting now.
One player is not bigger than the club, we have 11 games to win the Prem Lge that is all that matters at the moment.
He will not be at City next season but the Prem Lge Trophy could be, again that is all that matters.
If you don't want to clap or cheer don't but don't boo any player who graces the pitch in the name of all City Supporters.

By the way come on you Spurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs :)

levets said:
He will return at Stoke!

Nobody noes when he will return only mancini we just no he will pull on the shirt for us again. Its up to everyone what they want to do boo stay silent but the whole ground should sing mancini song and shows alot more class.
But can see alot will boo and fair play he deserves it and it won't upset the team but they would probably come out and back him ask us to stop?

For me its everyone stand and sing mancini song i could forgive and forget because he was a joy to watch but he doesn't want to be a blue he's a selfish money grabbing prick so whatever happens i will join in and if its booin him he deserves it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.