Booing our heroes

I am absolutely amazed that many match-attending fans have not heard the booing. I sat in my usual seat in the North Stand on Saturday and heard Dzeko being booed. I also heard a lot of people having a go at these 'fans' who chose to support our team in this way.

There are members reading this thread who have booed our players whilst the game is on. You know who you are.

Mike N said:
I am absolutely amazed that many match-attending fans have not heard the booing. I sat in my usual seat in the North Stand on Saturday and heard Dzeko being booed. I also heard a lot of people having a go at these 'fans' who chose to support our team in this way.

There are members reading this thread who have booed our players whilst the game is on. You know who you are.

I'm in South Stand tier 2 and honestly heard no booing mate

mancityvstoke said:
Mike N said:

I heard some in South Stand, petty as hell

acton28 said:
mancityvstoke said:
Mike N said:

well I must be going mutton then......I'm in 212....

mancityvstoke said:
acton28 said:
mancityvstoke said:

well I must be going mutton then......I'm in 212....

Anyway, maybe it is time to draw a line under this, at least for now. The booing must have been isolated individuals and the Club has come to Edin's support with a celebration of his 50 goals.

I was furious at the game with the heckling but there is a danger of doing more moaning about this than the boo boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.