Booing Tevez?

Neville Kneville said:
People who boo players at City games are just as selfish & shitty as Tevez. It's more important to them, that they let everyone know how they feel, than for the team to succeed, and they don't give a shit about the rest of us.

That's exactly how Tevez behaves.

This post raises a good point.

Personally I won't be reacting at all the the prick. I've never booed a City player and never will.

danburge82 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Probably the same clowns who were screaming at the Mancini not long ago when he hauled off Craig Bellamy, 'You don't know what you're doing'.

Yes, fans are fickle.

We need to give everyone our support, we could get it back in spades.
I don't support Tevez though. I don't want him at our club, i don't want him playing for our club, he's bad news, he's not to be trusted, he is a poisonous little **** who overstepped the mark 20months ago when he said he wanted to leave yet we're still carrying on with this fucking melodrama after over a dozen incidents after that initial "fuck off City" incident in July 2010!

I have never boo'd a City player, team or manager ever before; but i have never hated a City player, manager or team ever before... i hate Tevez! I will find it hard not to boo his name the first time it is read out over the tannoy. He is NOT to be trusted!

i think some good has come out of this. players, agents and other teams will if intelligent think twice before trying to fuck us over.

Aguero_Element said:
It's a weird one , its hard to predict our crowd, very dynamic , good tho its consistently dynamic tho

Very robust too....dynamic and robust at the same time

I won't boo Tevez. Not because I don't want to, I do, but because I once had a go at a fella sat near me for booing Balotelli when he was subbed, if I boo Tevez, that'll make me as bad as him.
Instead, I will stay silent.

Booing him as in any situation, will do more harm than good. Just get behind the TEAM and the manager and then both parties can go their separate ways in the summer.

I will be amazed if he is brought onto the pitch at a home game. Much more likely to be tried at an away game to test the water and see the reaction of the supporters. The highest feeling will be the first time he comes on and the management will not want to risk the team morale being derailed.

I dont an an issue. Surely when his name is read out and if he scores we just go completely silent??

I think this is the best and most obvious choice.

Or chant Manchini Whooooo

welsh_andy said:
Rushton121 said:
Aguero_Element said:
It's a weird one , its hard to predict our crowd, very dynamic , good tho its consistently dynamic tho

100% inevitable he will be booed, just depends on the size of the boo crowd, tbh
Yep he will be booed, I would expect it to be an overwhelming majority too. I hope not though, it isn't the way forward at all imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.