Book suggestions

Any good recommendations for a sports biography/book?

Eying up Joe Marler's autobiography and the Southgate book on inspiration.

Currently reading through Max Hastings "Vietnam" so could do with something more uplifting.
Im half way through "today we die a little" the rise and fall of emil zapotek, its been a good un so far, but only whilst typing this reply did I see the rise and FALL bit, Im guessing its all gonna be downhill for emil pretty soon. Recommended Screenshot_20210812_214119.jpg

Just finished Thursday Murder Club which I enjoyed and will definitely read the next one

Any good recommendations for a sports biography/book?

Eying up Joe Marler's autobiography and the Southgate book on inspiration.

Currently reading through Max Hastings "Vietnam" so could do with something more uplifting.
I just watched an interview with Stephen Fry where he said Andre Agassi's autobiography was one of the best he's ever read.

Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee. Every American should be made to read just how badly the native Americans were treated.

One of the most entertaining books I've read was Devilfish by poker player of the same name Dave "Devilfish" Ulliott. It's a fantastic read, my mate devoured it in a couple of days, said it the best bio he's ever read and he's not even a poker player, it's utterly brilliant and about a fiver online.

Edit: free on Kindle Amazon Prime or 2.99 for the electronic version to purchase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.