Books You Are Currently Reading

'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?' by Philip K Dick

Enjoying it, Will watch the Final Cut of Blade Runner When I'm finished.

Recently finished '...and a hard rain fell: A GI's True Story of the War in Vietnam' by John Ketwig, and now reading 'The Informant' by Kurt Eichenwald. Both enjoyable for very different reasons.

Just put down "Kings of Cool" by Don Winslow as usual the guy never disappoints and is probably turning into my fave author, now started "The American" by Martin Booth never seen the film so a complete open mind. One book I always seem to re-read is tinker, tailor soldier, spy by Le Carre.

Reading The Sisters Brothers at the mo and loving it. Its actually a western, but very funny.

Court Martial - Sven Hassell

I found my collection doing a clear out the other week. Classic books I will read them all again now as it's about 5 yrs since I last indulged into the lives of the 27th penal regiment.

The hundred year old man who cimbed out of the window and disappeared by Jonas Jonasson .dead daft but dead funny.

Just finished Tale of Two Cities. Never read it before, fantastic book with a gut wrenching ending.

Now on second Jason Bourne book - loving it.

Double Cross by Ben Macintyre. Great read so far.

Just finished reading The Fall of the House of Murdoch by Peter Jukes which is a must if you have an interest in the media industry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.