Boring Milner

dobobobo said:
Kun Aguero said:
The host just swore "I had this and this and this and thought fucking hell" then it cut out. Uh oh.

What does "fucking hell" mean?

The blonde female host thought the filming had stopped and said to who I'm assuming was the cameraman "I had this and this and this and thought fucking hell" then a couple seconds after it the stream cut off.

Kun Aguero said:
dobobobo said:
Kun Aguero said:
The host just swore "I had this and this and this and thought fucking hell" then it cut out. Uh oh.

What does "fucking hell" mean?

The blonde female host thought the filming had stopped and said to who I'm assuming was the cameraman "I had this and this and this and thought fucking hell" then a couple seconds after it the stream cut off.

I understand that she thought of hell, but I do not understand what "fucking" means.

Sorry... couldn't find another place to ask, and as I cannot start a new thread, I opted for using this old one. It is about Milner indeed. I was watchig in City TV interviews to Dzeko and Milner after the Everton Game. English is not my native language, but I understood very well the questions of the girl making the interview and also understood perfectly the answers from Dzeko (he is very fluent I dare say). But Milner... I could barely understand one or two words from the entire interview... what is he speaking? Clearly he has a sort of strong accent, or I need to wash my ears? Thanks!

Far_southerner said:
Sorry... couldn't find another place to ask, and as I cannot start a new thread, I opted for using this old one. It is about Milner indeed. I was watchig in City TV interviews to Dzeko and Milner after the Everton Game. English is not my native language, but I understood very well the questions of the girl making the interview and also understood perfectly the answers from Dzeko (he is very fluent I dare say). But Milner... I could barely understand one or two words from the entire interview... what is he speaking? Clearly he has a sort of strong accent, or I need to wash my ears? Thanks!
He's from Yorkshire. Half of the English cannot understand some of them.

BlueTG said:
Far_southerner said:

They also drink tea leaving the teabag in.

BlueTG said:
Far_southerner said:
They say what they like and they like what they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.