Boris Becker: 2.5 year prison sentence

Locking people up for financial crime is madness
I tend to agree with that. Not necessarily because I don't think they deserve it - I am sure some do.

But more because we are not locking up scrotes like habitual burglars anything like enough and if we had more prison capacity we could get more vermin off the streets.

I tend to agree with that. Not necessarily because I don't think they deserve it - I am sure some do.

But more because we are not locking up scrotes like habitual burglars anything like enough and if we had more prison capacity we could get more vermin off the streets.
Context is important. Robbing a pensioner of their life savings is a financial crime, but most would want a severe punishment serving for that crime.

In general these days, whatever sentence is handed down isn’t enough on social media.

This greedy fucker was up until his imprisonment, spending 22k a month renting a house in London. He was on a suspended sentence already (German court) and he still refuses to hand over his assets. I'd give him 10 years just for his sheer arrogance.

Wheres as i dont usually agree with prison for these sorts of crimes, not being a danger to the public etc, i do think it was right in these circumstances.

he’d had his warning with the suspended sentence. Daft prick didnt heed it. So what were the options?

porridge probs right in these circumstances

Our prison population is about 85000 around a third of which should not be there. We need facilities for alternative punishments, and for drug takers, drunks, debtors etc etc.
Ah, that costs money……… Not as much as locking people up.

This greedy fucker was up until his imprisonment, spending 22k a month renting a house in London. He was on a suspended sentence already (German court) and he still refuses to hand over his assets. I'd give him 10 years just for his sheer arrogance.
I was going to post something similar in reply to Gaudinomotors who disagreed with my description of him being an arrogant twat. Thanks

Our prison population is about 85000 around a third of which should not be there. We need facilities for alternative punishments, and for drug takers, drunks, debtors etc etc.
Ah, that costs money……… Not as much as locking people up.
And that twat from the Isis beatles murder squad is being sent back here to serve his sentence. Wtf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.