Boris Becker: 2.5 year prison sentence

Our prison population is about 85000 around a third of which should not be there. We need facilities for alternative punishments, and for drug takers, drunks, debtors etc etc.
Ah, that costs money……… Not as much as locking people up.
You have GOT to be joking. Have you any idea how expensive it is keeping someone in prison? Full board, 24x7 "service" etc? It's about £1,000 per week per prisoner.

Someone gets say 2 years for an offence and it's costing 100 grand to lock them up.

This greedy fucker was up until his imprisonment, spending 22k a month renting a house in London. He was on a suspended sentence already (German court) and he still refuses to hand over his assets. I'd give him 10 years just for his sheer arrogance.

Factually wrong.

Suspended sentences aren't for an indefinite period.

He has lived in London since 2012, years after the suspended sentence expired.

You have GOT to be joking. Have you any idea how expensive it is keeping someone in prison? Full board, 24x7 "service" etc? It's about £1,000 per week per prisoner.

Someone gets say 2 years for an offence and it's costing 100 grand to lock them up.

Can't you leave this kind of talk to the experts working at The Daily Mail and The Sun?

Factually wrong.

Suspended sentences aren't for an indefinite period.

He has lived in London since 2012, years after the suspended sentence expired.

Well I blame our wonderful media who reported it that way. It doesn't change anything. He defrauded the German govt. out of tax and he refuses to state, to this day where his millions are.

No sympathy, had the world at his feet, and has obviously blown it. Tried to con people too by hiding wealth and not paying his dues.

Didnt he shag some girl in a cupboard once too.

Seems a bit harsh, is he a menace to society and need removing from our streets? i would guess not, the other Boris would be much more deserving of time at her majesty’s pleasure.
Let’s do away with white collar crime penalties then, shall we?

I won’t argue the toss about BJ, but BB has been taking the piss for years and has finally been called to question…and I like the answer!

No sympathy, had the world at his feet, and has obviously blown it. Tried to con people too by hiding wealth and not paying his dues.

Didnt he shag some girl in a cupboard once too.
Yes that was probably the start of his downfall. He bonked a model and when she got pregnant guess what, he denied it. Thick fucker hadn't heard of dna and blagged it until ordered by a court to take a test. The poor child not only had a dad who didn't want to know them, he didn't want to pay for them either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.