Boris Becker: 2.5 year prison sentence

Yes that was probably the start of his downfall. He bonked a model and when she got pregnant guess what, he denied it. Thick fucker hadn't heard of dna and blagged it until ordered by a court to take a test. The poor child not only had a dad who didn't want to know them, he didn't want to pay for them either.
Wasn't a model. She was a waitress in a restaurant he was in I think

Well as a right wing Tory, it does make me think perhaps we should introduce capital punishment as a cost cutting measure.
It wouldn't be a cost cut.
It costs a lot of money to keep a prisoner on death row, and then execute them. unless of course you're suggesting it should be privatised?

Sorry, yes, I did.
Actually, the cost equation for prisons is quite complex. On a fully absorbed model, the cost of housing a prisoner is, as you said, enormous. But, on a marginal basis, the additional cost of housing one more prisoner is tiny because the excess numbers have been reached by reducing conditions. For example, putting three men in a cell designed for two. Thus,if the numbers were reduced, the initial saving would be small and the cost of the facilities I suggested would be additionally large. In the long run, the cost of housing each prisoner would stabilise and conditions would improve. At that point,although total costs would rise, the alternative facilities would reduce the overall cost per person and maybe increase the rehab rate.
(And we might be able to demolish the worst Victorian jails).

Last edited:
Yes that was probably the start of his downfall. He bonked a model and when she got pregnant guess what, he denied it. Thick fucker hadn't heard of dna and blagged it until ordered by a court to take a test. The poor child not only had a dad who didn't want to know them, he didn't want to pay for them either.
1651388835110.jpeg
“ she is not mine , honest guv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.