Boris Johnson....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rascal said:
SWP's back said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Fucking LOL!
DOn't get me wrong, I don't mind a bit of debate and he may well have some unpopular policies (I've given up reading anyones policies on the grounds that deep down they are all *****) but calling someone a nazi and racist is beyong the pale. It's not like he is bb2 or anything.

You may not be aware of his past.

He is BB2 like in his ideas and thinking, why do you think the tory right love him so much?

His clown personna is a fucking embarrasment and he is a racist fucking nazi.

God help us all if the **** ever gets near real power. He makes the likes of Portillo look left wing
Go on fella, in what way is he a racist or a nazi?

All i can remember is that he managed to upset Liverpool which made me warm to him immensely.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:01 pm --<br /><br />
talkativesprout said:
As a part time racist and part time Nazi, i am deeply offended by this comment infering i am bb2 bad, if i ever meet you in a dark ally i shall....waive my tallywacker at you in disdain.
You'll have to catch him mate, he signed for Everton after he left Pompey.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Aphex said:
He is a dick. Flouncer that knows nothing of real life

If you want to cuddle him or watch him botch something up in an amusing manner then you are a cock.
My name is GDM and I am a cock.

Possibly the most honest post ever ;))

Skashion said:
Hope he replaces Cameron.

You'd have an even bigger cock running the country?

...Fuck it might as well give our Mario a chance while were at it.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Aphex said:
He is a dick. Flouncer that knows nothing of real life

If you want to cuddle him or watch him botch something up in an amusing manner then you are a cock.
My name is GDM and I am a cock.

The first step is always the hardest...

He reminds me of Prince Phillip, in that you can't help but watch him just to see what he's going to come out with next. Way more interesting than Cameron and Milliband (aka the charisma twins).

The man is a clown.

Think of the prick that works with you.. Earns the same amount of money or more than you, does less work, cocks it up all the time and gets away with blue murder..

Thats Boris..

Stop wasting people's money and crawl back to where you came from

SWP's back said:
al67 said:
Like all Tory tossers, he needs a slap.

Legend? because he makes a prick of himself in a badly fitting suit. Like a modern day Coco the clown, but shit.
I'm not a tory but now I want to be.

Come at me bro you chav scum.

(not nice generalising is it)

@rascal, how is he either a racist or a nazi you one trick fucking pony?

-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:48 pm --

I love him and enjoy the fact he winds so many ***** up.

This deserves another post..... qaulity!

MCFC1993 said:
Skashion said:
Hope he replaces Cameron.

You'd have an even bigger cock running the country?

...Fuck it might as well give our Mario a chance while were at it.
There'd be no difference, only more comedy. I actually miss George Bush because he was funny as fuck.

Absolutely. If we could have directly elected leaders I'd be out knocking on doors for Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.