Boris Johnson....

Status
Not open for further replies.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZINRzwPd3K8[/youtube]

LOL 'I'l do a mobot, there you go'.

I want to go on a night out with Boris Johnson, Prince Harry, Mario Balotelli, Liam Gallagher and Ricky Hatton it would be amazing.

hilts said:
borassic said:
The man is a quarter-wit. A total mop headed arse licking wank stain.

why?

Have you seen and heard him? I'm not really into politics but look at his haircut and clobber. We are a country ran by gimps...<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:06 am --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
borassic said:

Me-thinks your location is making you bitter. ;)

More City on my road pal! (I live in the posh part)

borassic said:
hilts said:
borassic said:

why?

Have you seen and heard him? I'm not really into politics but look at his haircut and clobber. We are a country ran by gimps...

-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:06 am --

oakiecokie said:
borassic said:

so he is a quarter wiited arse licking wank stain because you dont like his hair style, i hope you dont vote

hilts said:
borassic said:
hilts said:

Have you seen and heard him? I'm not really into politics but look at his haircut and clobber. We are a country ran by gimps...

oakiecokie said:

so he is a quarter wiited arse licking wank stain because you dont like his hair style, i hope you dont vote

No. He's a quarter witted arse licking wank stain because he's a quarter witted arse licking wank stain. It just so happens that he also looks like a tosser.

What is it you like about him?

borassic said:
hilts said:
borassic said:

No. He's a quarter witted arse licking wank stain because he's a quarter witted arse licking wank stain. It just so happens that he also looks like a tosser.

as long as your reasons are valid thats fine by me

hilts said:
borassic said:
hilts said:

as long as your reasons are valid thats fine by me

If I liked the man, his demeanour, his clobber, his haircut for example then i'd have reason to sit down and listen to what he says (politically) but like most other politicians he babbles like an idiot. If he hadn't been born into wealth and attended Eton... would he be mayor of London and the next leader of the Tories? Would he fuck. If he was born into anything else he'd be working as a kids party clown. These MPs are a mile away from the people i'm used to. I have no faith in any of them which is why I don't vote.

TheMightyQuinn said:
He's a twat who uses the fact he's a bumbling twat of a man to hoodwink the nation into thinking he's one of us when in reality he's a bellend with shit hair in a shit suit acting like a massive twat.

He's basically a fat slightly more intelligent (as a result of a private education) Peter Andre.

At least Hitler had the good grace to not invent a comic character to distract us from the holocaust. Pol Pot also managed it. No idea why the tories think that having a funny mascot will distract us from the current beating we're all on the end of.

Pol Pot had one of the finest stand up routines ever. Picking on people who could write or were doctors was from the finest tradition of the Theatre of Cruelty - like Jimmy Carr - just his little quirk. Never sit on the front row.

I actually quite like the guy. Ok . . so he's a Tory. Ok , so he's educated at Eton. Ok , so he can laugh at himself. I also enjoy the fact that everything he does puts Britain first. In these hard times we need somebody in politics with a smile , who has faults and can still smile through it.
So Labour tear into him. . . He laughs and says " yes , but look at the mess you lot left".

Andy Dale said:
I actually quite like the guy. Ok . . so he's a Tory. Ok , so he's educated at Eton. Ok , so he can laugh at himself. I also enjoy the fact that everything he does puts Britain first. In these hard times we need somebody in politics with a smile , who has faults and can still smile through it.
So Labour tear into him. . . He laughs and says " yes , but look at the mess you lot left".

I bet he is against taxing the rich even more! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.