Boris Johnson's Popularity

SWP's back said:
Mike D said:
People lived with a 40% top rate perfectly well didn't they Mike?

You really think like over half the voting electorate will be put off by that?

But your blinkers away.

Which half are we talking about ?

At the last reckoning only 10% actually pay the top rate?

Do you really think that the electorate is going to accept more cuts to there lifestyle and top ups for the 10%. Really and I thought that you right wingers were deluded but jesus this takes things to another level.

cleavers said:
strongbowholic said:
Anyone who can succesfully hoodwink the public to get themselves voted into any position of power in such a manner is a dangerous person in my humble opinion.
Blair did it.
Are we discussing Blair or Johnson? If we are discussing Blair now, then yes fair point.

So, back to Johnson.....

Fraud or trustworthy public servant?

Mike D said:
SWP's back said:
Mike D said:
People lived with a 40% top rate perfectly well didn't they Mike?

You really think like over half the voting electorate will be put off by that?

But your blinkers away.

Which half are we talking about ?

At the last reckoning only 10% actually pay the top rate?

Do you really think that the electorate is going to accept more cuts to there lifestyle and top ups for the 10%. Really and I thought that you right wingers were deluded but jesus this takes things to another level.
You think the top rate of tax is an important issue for the majority? Honestly?

The politics of envy alive and well I see.

strongbowholic said:
cleavers said:
strongbowholic said:
Anyone who can succesfully hoodwink the public to get themselves voted into any position of power in such a manner is a dangerous person in my humble opinion.
Blair did it.
Are we discussing Blair or Johnson? If we are discussing Blair now, then yes fair point.

So, back to Johnson.....

You said "anyone" in your post, so I picked someone who had "hoodwinked" the public. I've actually had Boris as my MP, and he does what he says he will do, well he did for the constituency anyway. I may not always agree with what he did, but he didn't generally lie, how he portrays himself is another subject.

cleavers said:
strongbowholic said:
cleavers said:
Blair did it.

So, back to Johnson.....

You said "anyone" in your post, so I picked someone who had "hoodwinked" the public. I've actually had Boris as my MP, and he does what he says he will do, well he did for the constituency anyway. I may not always agree with what he did, but he didn't generally lie, how he portrays himself is another subject.
It was a statement rather than a request. :-)

Is this more a case of "the left" "lefties" and labour fearing that they know he will lift the conservatives up and most probably win an election rather than anything else?????????

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Is this more a case of "the left" "lefties" and labour fearing that they know he will lift the conservatives up and most probably win an election rather than anything else?????????
No, it's more a case of people chewing the fat on an internet forum.

I'm just surprised we all accept, and are seemingly happy that, a person of power and authority puts on a front and portrays himself as an eejit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.