Boris Johnson's Popularity

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
strongbowholic said:
Johnson is a very, very dangerous man.

Because..............?
He forgot to finish his sentece

"Johnson is a very very dangerous man, to the political aspirations of the Labour party due to his intellect, affability, success in office and popularity with voter."
Oh do behave!

Answer me this: is the bumbling idiot personna an act?

strongbowholic said:
SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Because..............?

"Johnson is a very very dangerous man, to the political aspirations of the Labour party due to his intellect, affability, success in office and popularity with voter."
Oh do behave!

I believe so.

SWP's back said:
strongbowholic said:
SWP's back said:

Oh do behave!

I believe so.

i think he was talking about you swp

;

SWP's back said:
strongbowholic said:
SWP's back said:

Oh do behave!

I believe so.
So if he is conning us over this, what else is he conning us over? Can you trust anyone who presents a front to hide who he is?

If you can, fair play. Personally, I give them a wide berth where possible.

He is conning the electorate with this personna and it has got him into a position of power and authority and that is why I believe him dangerous.

He is like Mom from Mom's Friendly Robot Company.

strongbowholic said:
SWP's back said:
strongbowholic said:
Oh do behave!

I believe so.
So if he is conning us over this, what else is he conning us over? Can you trust anyone who presents a front to hide who he is?

He is conning the electorate with this personna and it has got him into a position of power and authority and that is why I believe him dangerous.

I wouldn't labelling it "conning" though mate. He is just portraying a side of him that makes people under estimate him. I am sure Blair didn't spend his whole time smiling like a cheshire cat either.

SWP's back said:
strongbowholic said:
SWP's back said:
I believe so.

I wouldn't labelling it "conning" though mate. He is just portraying a side of him that makes people under estimate him. I am sure Blair didn't spend his whole time smiling like a cheshire cat either.
There's a difference between smiling and lying about who you are though, isn't there?

Imagine your boss at work. Imagine you see him/her as a fuckwit but kind of know it's all a put on. Would you be able to trust any decision they have taken, if they are putting on an act all the time for the workforce?

As we know, Boris is a very well educated, intelligent, shrewd political animal yet we fall for this charming buffoon act all the time and accept it as harmless. I don't accept it though and think there is something fundamentally wrong that we do.

strongbowholic said:
SWP's back said:
strongbowholic said:

There's a difference between smiling and lying about who you are though, isn't there?

Imagine your boss at work. Imagine you see him/her as a fuckwit but kind of know it's all a put on. Would you be able to trust any decision they have taken, if they are putting on an act all the time for the workforce?

As we know, Boris is a very well educated, intelligent, shrewd political animal yet we fall for this charming buffoon act all the time and accept it as harmless. I don't accept it though and think there is something fundamentally wrong that we do.
If I had a boss then yes.

When I am at work, I am kind and courteous, charming, sweet and funny. That's all an act also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.