Borna Sosa

Unfortunately those who have heard his podcast say his actual words are city are interested in Sosa.
but it has the same meaning and effect. we are interested enough for sosa and westham to drop their transfer.

That’s why we have a forum, so we can exchange our differing opinions. Imo, one of the most overrated players I have ever seen.
I wouldn't say Kolarov was overrated. He was exceptionally gifted, but exceptionally slow too. That was his achilles heel. Teams knew to play the ball in behind him for a speedy winger to latch on to & he was fucked.

If he had pace, he'd be up there, but his abject lack of pace used to drive me bonkers, cos we knew what was coming most games.

You saw the improvement Kolarov made at centre back in his season under Pep. If he’d been 10 years younger, he’d still be our left back now and Delph and Zinchenko would hardly have played for City.
That very lack of pace is what did it for Zinchenko at City for me. Technically Zinchenko is very good & is slightly a better player than Kolarov, & whilst not blessed with pace, he made Kola look like a stoned slug who'd just woken up... :-|

29b4ed671d6609ad7396f67aa130851c--snails.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.