Borna Sosa

Well your post (and others) on page 336 of the Jack Grealish thread says otherwise, informing us all with an in depth analysis etc etc
If your going to lie you need a good memory my friend Lol
your post on anything city show that you probably are blind. lol. noone needs to take what you say seriously lol.

It’s amazing we won the league twice with him here, given how shit he was.

Your username is checking out.
As I said, brilliant player sadly lacking in pace. There were no great howls when he left either.

Also, let's not get personal. You rate him as the best left back City have ever had. Opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one & I just happen to wholeheartedly disagree with yours. \0/

He is Croatian
We are singing him
We are winning CL
Haha, someone else pointed out to me that a Croatian has won the CL every year for a decade or something.

The reason we haven’t won it is not the Yaya curse, it’s that we haven’t had a Croatian!

To describe Sosa as a player. Hes a faster more technical Kolarov I think he has a more ridiculous accurate cross than Kolarov as well.
but Sosa is not just that he has a bit more pace and a underrated passing game as well. defensively he is not the best like walker but good enough. he is a strong guy and won't get shrugged off

I don't know much about Sosa but I wouldn't be against this signing if Cucurellla doens't happen.

As I said, brilliant player sadly lacking in pace. There were no great howls when he left either.

Also, let's not get personal. You rate him as the best left back City have ever had. Opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one & I just happen to wholeheartedly disagree with yours. \0/
Alan constantly does this. There's zero room for nuance in discussions with him and once he gets fed up he makes up something you didn't say and argues against it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.