Borna Sosa

Hard tackler Btw forgot to mention it on here, but he's got a brilliant cross,but will also go through someone to get the ball

I think he looks good but he might take longer than Cucurella to get Pepball?

Only because the latter was schooled at La Masia
Grimaldo was too. In terms of our style Sosa would take by far the longest. He's the least technically proficient (outside of crossing ability). He's also, as you say, not been trained in anything resembling Pep-ball before.

I don't think the club are seriously looking at Sosa. I've been wrong before but I think Grimaldo is number 2.

Grimaldo was too. In terms of our style Sosa would take by far the longest. He's the least technically proficient (outside of crossing ability). He's also, as you say, not been trained in anything resembling Pep-ball before.

I don't think the club are seriously looking at Sosa. I've been wrong before but I think Grimaldo is number 2.
Grimaldo is shit and we should be nowhere near him. Sosa is many time better and a complete player.

Grimaldo is shit and we should be nowhere near him. Sosa is many time better and a complete player.
Problem with sosa is he is very injury prone. Think he is even injured now as he didn’t play today for Stuttgart. Cucurella is miles ahead of the other two imo

Problem with sosa is he is very injury prone. Think he is even injured now as he didn’t play today for Stuttgart. Cucurella is miles ahead of the other two imo
he is not injury prone. missed a total of 30 days last season.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.