Borna Sosa

The forum does seem to have become infested with the overly serious doom and gloom merchants. I think it’s symptomatic of the new fans. If things don’t go how they went on their latest game of fifa then the toys are out the pram
Not sure about that I can still vividly remember the doom and gloom of relegation battles of yesteryear and throwing quite a few toys out of my pram. But then again maybe I was always a miserable sod.

You not seen the thing about Croatians and champions leagues. A Croatian has won the champions league for 10 consecutive seasons. Superstitions.
Winning the Champions League is easy. We just need to appease Yaya toure's shaman and after that we need to get a bottle of gypsy tears, preferably from a gypsy virgin.

Because since 2013 at least one Croatian player has won CL. Maybe it's stupid, but that's facts.
You are correct on both counts. It is a fact and that it is pretty much a stupid one.

A Brazilian has won the CL every year for even a longer period (since 2005 I think). So it's a good job we kept Ederson despite letting Fernandinho and Jesus go. Just got to hope we can get to a final where we play a team without Brazilians or Croatians ;-)

Last edited:
I like the look of this guy anyways. solid in defense, passing and great in attacking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.