Borna Sosa

So you have no idea about his defending....he is a defender ;)
But despite admitting this, you'd take him all day long!
This forum is fucking hilarious sometimes!!
No, I said I wasn't sure but then I'm not sure about Sosa's defensive attributes either. No need to take the piss. From what I know of the two players, I would take Raum over Sosa. Is that clear enough for you?

Last edited:
Random one after catching up on a few threads, mostly sound people on here but some right miserable tools on here who takes themselves way to seriously.
The forum does seem to have become infested with the overly serious doom and gloom merchants. I think it’s symptomatic of the new fans. If things don’t go how they went on their latest game of fifa then the toys are out the pram

The forum does seem to have become infested with the overly serious doom and gloom merchants. I think it’s symptomatic of the new fans. If things don’t go how they went on their latest game of fifa then the toys are out the pram
Ahh the old rage quit equivalent! You can guarantee that every thread will descend into an argument as some posters seem to think that every post has to be criticised so they can appear superior. I left the forum for a bit as I was sick of the toxic vibes. Anyway back to the topic, I have seen very little of this player, the usual Youtube vids look OK, but I don't tend to give them any credence as, especially under Pep, the way a player plays now is nothing like how a player will play under Pep if they are to be successful.

Well, he's still a Hoffenheim player at time of writing. Interested to know why you don't believe he's 'suited to Pep's style'. My understanding is he's quick, comfortable in possession and an attacking threat when going forward. Admittedly, I can't speak to his defensive capabilities.
I think Raum would be a pragmatic signing. IMO he's doing well under Flick, he will be Germany's first choice LB at World Cup probably. Decent player, maybe he is missing something, but if he is going to Leipzig then good luck for this lad. For me he was also a nice option if Cucurella wouldn't materialize.

Apparently we are also looking at Borna Slippy, who is part of an Italian Underworld tribute act!

He's not too clever at staying on his feet though.

Been watching some highlights of this guy and he does look a top player to be fair?! £25m price tag as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.