Borna Sosa

We should give em 20 then

What are you talking about?

£20million?

If we don’t walk straight in there and pay them the full asking price, frankly it’s embarrassing.

I don’t know what the fuck we’re playing at. It says £25million, so just pay it!

I find our useless attempts at negotiation every fucking summer embarrassing.

Txiki needs to stop pissing about and learn how to do his job, FFS!

£20million?

If we don’t walk straight in there and pay them the full asking price, frankly it’s embarrassing.

I don’t know what the fuck we’re playing at. It says £25million, so just pay it!

Yea what I meant was why would they demand 20-25m Euro. We would offer the lower end surely??

Yea what I meant was why would they demand 20-25m Euro. We would offer the lower end surely??
Well can't say if the above post was genuine or sarcastic. Lol

Edit : I meant the post you replied to.

I know mate - and you’re spot on.

It’s hardly like negotiations run like this:

Stuttgart: We have our demands - you’ve seen what’s on Twitter. We insist on £20-25million - otherwise you may return to Manchester immediately!
City: erm - £20m then?’
Stuttgart: Well……….we were rather hoping you’d say £25m, but as your offer falls within our bracket, we can’t very well refuse. We have a deal!

Anyway - my post was intended as a parody, based on the negotiation geniuses who’ve been surfacing on the Cucurella thread over the last couple of days!

No offence intended.

£20million?

I know mate - and you’re spot on.

It’s hardly like negotiations run like this:

Stuttgart: We have our demands - you’ve seen what’s on Twitter. We insist on £20-25million - otherwise you may return to Manchester immediately!
City: erm - £20m then?’
Stuttgart: Well……….we were rather hoping for £25m, but as your offer falls within our bracket, we can’t very well refuse - deal!

Anyway - my post was intended as a parody, based on the negotiation geniuses who’ve been surfacing on the Cucurella thread over the last couple of days!

No offence intended.
None taken. Tried to stay off since Saturday as it’s getting a bit panicky on here.

It doesn't really land as a parody because it's much less extreme than the posts it's mocking!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.