Borna Sosa

I was reading though the Stuttgart forums and found out a bit about Sosa.

A few comments were made which I have translated

Sosa is good, no question. But is he such a super super super super super player that is enough for Pep?

As much as I like to see Sosa playing with us, but with his injury history we should better sell him now. Who knows what it will be like in the future. Later he hurts himself and we have neither money nor players

Sounds like he is a good player , needs development to be on our level and is injury prone.
Stuttgart KFAs :-)

Yeah - it was a bit of a failure, on reflection.

I guess I just don’t have that level of stupid, impotent rage within me - no matter how hard I try to channel it.

Surely looking at the team we could have had if that tight-fisted penny-pinching Basque FUCK had done his job must rile you up enough?

---------------------Ederson----------------------

Dani Alves---Koulibaly---Maguire---Cucurella

------------------Jorginho------------------------

-----------Pogba-------------Fred----------------

Sanchez-------------Kane-------------------Isco

Much better than the shite we have now...

I don’t know if it’s just me but I always take the prior injury history with a grain of salt. Sometimes it’s simply bad luck and maybe I’m deluded but I view city’s medical staff as a cut above most others itw. They seem to invest a ton (as I know most clubs do) in that specific area so I have much more confidence with someone coming over with an “injury history” than maybe I should.

I don’t know if it’s just me but I always take the prior injury history with a grain of salt. Sometimes it’s simply bad luck and maybe I’m deluded but I view city’s medical staff as a cut above most others itw. They seem to invest a ton (as I know most clubs do) in that specific area so I have much more confidence with someone coming over with an “injury history” than maybe I should.
Erling Haaland's recent injury record hasn't been great reading but it didn't stop us buying him

injury prone and Angelino/Gomez are better...would trust JWE before spending money on this guy

I was reading though the Stuttgart forums and found out a bit about Sosa.

A few comments were made which I have translated

Sosa is good, no question. But is he such a super super super super super player that is enough for Pep?

As much as I like to see Sosa playing with us, but with his injury history we should better sell him now. Who knows what it will be like in the future. Later he hurts himself and we have neither money nor players

Sounds like he is a good player , needs development to be on our level and is injury prone.
Sounds like a natural fit with the number of crocks we've signed.

You never know how it will pan out really. Ake barely missed a game for Bournemouth but has been a bit of a crock for us so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.