Borna Sosa

Watched some tape and asked some bundesliga buddies about Sosa. This is what I got:

Positives:
- Crosses
- Passing
- Pressing
- Attacking Space
- Overlapping runs
- Ball manipulation

Negatives:
- Tackling
- Defensive recovery
- Very one-footed
- Marking
- Stamina
- Majority of injury issues are either back or knee related

Watched some tape and asked some bundesliga buddies about Sosa. This is what I got:

Positives:
- Crosses
- Passing
- Pressing
- Attacking Space
- Overlapping runs
- Ball manipulation

Negatives:
- Tackling
- Defensive recovery
- Very one-footed
- Marking
- Majority of injury issues are either back or knee related
Welcome to modern football

Sosa is a big lad. We had the best record at set pieces in the league last season. We've added Haaland since then, which will make us even more difficult to deal with wrt corners and free kicks.

We had the shortest squad/first XI in the league in Pep's first 1-2 years at the club. Now, if we sign Sosa, we may have one of the tallest teams in the league. Interesting evolution.

Sosa is a big lad. We had the best record at set pieces in the league last season. We've added Haaland since then, which will make us even more difficult to deal with wrt corners and free kicks.

We had the shortest squad/first XI in the league in Pep's first 1-2 years at the club. Now, if we sign Sosa, we may have one of the tallest teams in the league. Interesting evolution.
Hes not signed has he?

Surely looking at the team we could have had if that tight-fisted penny-pinching Basque FUCK had done his job must rile you up enough?

---------------------Ederson----------------------

Dani Alves---Koulibaly---Maguire---Cucurella

------------------Jorginho------------------------

-----------Pogba-------------Fred----------------

Sanchez-------------Kane-------------------Isco

Much better than the shite we have now...
Why disrespect Ederson like this? What did he do to you to deserve this?

False, false and false.
You may be right. But he reminds me of Angelino and Mendy. I think too many are falling in love with the cross ( myself included.)

I keep youtubing his highlights and Im struggling to find anything else I like other than his crosses.

Do t gete wrong, those crosses are special, but still....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.