Borna Sosa

I guess different opinions, Kolarov has been only better than Bridge and Mendy for me in the ADUG era.
Clichy, Delph, Zinchencko, Cancelo have all been better.
Cancelo isn’t a left back, hence he didn’t make my list.

Delph, Zinchenko and probably Cancelo would have been destroyed playing for Mancini and Pellegrini.

Agree with lot of what is being said. All those genuine or 'stand ins' have/had positive traits but we have not had an outstanding left back for many years ( was young so only vague memories of Willie D).
In my opinion left back has been the most consistent area of weakness during this recent golden era and beyond. Shows how good a side we are to win so much with our quality in other areas.
Plus the fact we have been spoilt with exceptional right back exponents in Zabba and Walker.

As much as Cancelo plays well on the left (offensively) would add another dimension to have a left back that can go on the outside and not have to check back on to his right the majority of the time.

Don't know much about Sosa but like what I have seen from Cucurella for Brighton and Spain U21.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.