Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Soak it up blues

(does anybody else rate this version of blue moon because it stands the hairs up for me)

There's only one Philip Foden.

Jenas on the comms can't even spoil this. No matter what happens from this point on, feels like a massive step for the club finally getting to the semi's under pep.

As I've said before, our second half performances under Pep are pretty much untouchable, the guy is a genius.

Enjoy this, don't ever let any outsiders take the joy this team gives you away.

I want Haaland as much as the next man but based on the two games, you wouldn’t give £100m based on what we have seen from him.
The club (City) is bigger than any one player. If Haaland were to come to City then what is a fair price?
Would he command a higher fee than De Bruyne, Foden or Mahrez?
What would he bring to the party?
Would he be a traditional type of striker ?
Do we need a traditional type of striker?
He would have to prove himself for me before any crazy money is spent.

must have been a decent half time talk... we were a different side in the 2nd half.... thanks Pep.. !! Love you yet again !!
We were panning them before the break as well, it was a case of keep it the same, they soon ran out of steam. No asthma tricks to stop us tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.