Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Thought we wore them down after they scored we just stepped it up after that.
I noticed before they scored we were not playing our usual press when they had the ball.

For me it proves that Pep did the right thing on Saturday resting most of the players.

The icing on the cake would have been Raheem Sterling scoring right at the end when he had that chance.

Get to my pub at 11:48 Pacific time to find no televisions working. Owner had just reopened indoor dining (though had outdoor), and had shut off satellite service to save money and wasn’t planning on turning it on again until indoor capacity was 50 percent. So . . . got my laptop, tapped into the WiFi at the tire dealer next door, sat outside, drank Boddy’s, had a sausage roll, dealt with screen freeze after screen freeze and WATCHED THE FUCKING BLUES ADVANCE.

What a lovely afternoon.

Special shout to Zinky who was magnificent and Foden who is something very special.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing Micah post match
Loved it at the end of the US coverage when Kate Abdo said, “Given Liverpool may well not qualify for the Champions League next season, I wonder if Carra will be back with us?”
Micah laughs like a donkey and Carragher, a little stung by both the Liverpool dig and that he’s only there because they’re in the tournament, shoots back, “You don’t want to lose half your viewers, do you?”
Kate Abdo doesn’t miss a beat and fires back, “We may have an opening on Thursday nights for you!”

FUCKING EPIC SLAM and Micah lost his shit!!!

Loved it at the end of the US coverage when Kate Abdo said, “Given Liverpool may well not qualify for the Champions League next season, I wonder if Carra will be back with us?”
Micah laughs like a donkey and Carragher, a little stung by both the Liverpool dig and that he’s only there because they’re in the tournament, shoots back, “You don’t want to lose half your viewers, do you?”
Kate Abdo doesn’t miss a beat and fires back, “We may have an opening on Thursday nights for you!”

FUCKING EPIC SLAM and Micah lost his shit!!!
Saw that and fucking loved it...:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.