Borussia Dortmund (A) - Tue 25th Oct, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so we should drop him for a keeper that has no experience playing for us and that got relegated from the Bundesliga last season.

Cool beans.

We should give Carson a game for bantz.
I've said drop him
Just stating the obvious he had a poor game Saturday going off the high standard he sets. CTID

I've said drop him
Just stating the obvious he had a poor game Saturday going off the high standard he sets. CTID
I think most would disagree.

His poor game was a few poor passes, a goal he may well have saved, an outrageous 70 yard pass to assist a goal, two outrageous passes to KDB that should have ended in goals and a one on one save.

Hell be between the sticks in Dortmund on Tuesday.

I think most would disagree.

His poor game was a few poor passes, a goal he may well have saved, an outrageous 70 yard pass to assist a goal, two outrageous passes to KDB that should have ended in goals and a one on one save.

Hell be between the sticks in Dortmund on Tuesday.
If he's not injured I hope he does play

The result in Copenhagen means if we lose this then finishing top is very difficult. Going to Dortmund and facing that yellow wall is a test. We need Rodri on top form for this one, but on the other hand qualification itself isn't at risk and we can't risk any injuries over it.

Would take a draw now even though we're capable of winning. Leicester is the more important game, although Pep quite rightly will want to top the group. Have a feeling it will be another game where possession is much more even.

He'll trust the usuals to get a result. Can't see Mahrez starting but Grealish away in a champions league game, with the standard of officiating, he's going to get very frustrated. Wouldn't be opposed to Alvarez or Bernie on the right, but we could see Kev there.

I'd give Ake the nod over Akanji personally, but that does mean cancelo right back which means we have to think again about who starts on the right to help him out.

A game I would have liked Phillips available for too, his mobility would be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.