Borussia Dortmund CL Gameweek 2 (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Mahrez and Gundo were way off it tonight I thought. Subs changed the game, last half hour was excellent. Aké had a great game.

Bernardo, Phil and Alvarez really changed it tonight. Bernardo motm for me, I really couldn’t stomach ever seeing him play for another team. Shout out for Eccles’s John Boy, he ain’t a full back but what a strike

I went for Ake. Although he had very little to do defensively he done well. Numerous times reading the game nipping in ahead of the forward man and intercepting the ball especially in the second half. As of now he's our most consistent and first choice centre back.

Well done Nathan.

Stones then Ake.

Disaster of the Match:
Mahrez. He's a problem, indeed he's having a terrible season. Slow in tge build up and when he's on the defence can overload on the other flank and in the centre.

3 times now.

Stones then Ake.

Disaster of the Match:
Mahrez. He's a problem, indeed he's having a terrible season. Slow in tge build up and when he's on the defence can overload on the other flank and in the centre.

3 times now.
Needs a few decent performances. Not a good start but give the lad a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.