Borussia Dortmund CL Gameweek 2 (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Amazing that with the talent we have that tonight there's a lot of votes for the back 4 ;).

Went for Akanji - looks a very decent piece of business. Can't have been an easy transition, basically coming straight into the team after he completed the transfer

Yeah, I clarified in a subsequent post. He didn’t play badly, but his inability to play right back severely hindered our build up. He did his best, he’s just not a full back.
Yep I've just spotted it getting in from game I was struggling to pick Man of the Match thought Stones did ok at full back with his position being centre half, KDBs awful playing that far forward. Not many of the starting 11 shone and hate picking a sub as man of the match thought Ake and Akenji did well.

Yep I've just spotted it getting in from game I was struggling to pick Man of the Match thought Stones did ok at full back with his position being centre half, KDBs awful playing that far forward. Not many of the starting 11 shone and hate picking a sub as man of the match thought Ake and Akenji did well.
It’s the system that didn’t really work and we weren’t bailed out by any magic moments until the last 10 minutes, when Haaland did his circus freak leg thing and no, don’t shoot Stonesy, don’t shoot happened.

Stones out in front. I thought he had a shocker before the goal. Ponderous on the ball. Caught up the pitch a few times when they attacked down his side.

It's not his fault the manager plays him there but he'll never be a right back as long as he's got a hole in his arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.