Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

On Grealish, at Villa he can play on the break, through the middle, and get a shot off that will trouble the keeper, at City he’s up against a wall of defenders. With Cancelo always wanting to cut inside Grealish doesnt have an outlet. I hope he comes good for us but have my doubts.

Robbie Savage did my head in......
From 25 mins and EVERY 5 mins after saying he can't believe we hadn't had a shot on target. It'sall he said!
Then when 2-1 (think it was 87th minute) Silva had a shot saved.
Savage declares it was the first shot he'd save all game!
RSIAC

That match thread, jesus. Amazing how many people still don't have faith in the team to turn things around, even when playing poorly. Didn’t the Villa game teach you anything?
Everyone that posts while the match is on is full of shit. They should shut up and watch the game, then they might have a clue.

Has Grealish ever had a really good game?? Its like we are all waiting on it to happen for him but it just wont. Seriousley think he is way out of his depth at City.
Grealish doesn't suit our style of play ,the way he is going he won't be in the England squad for the world cup soon ,he's pants!

Robbie Savage did my head in......
From 25 mins and EVERY 5 mins after saying he can't believe we hadn't had a shot on target. It all he said!
Then when 2-1 (think it was 87th minute) Silva had a shot saved.
Savage declares it was the first shot he'd save all game!
RSIAC

Waiting for the replies to this one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.