Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

Has Grealish ever had a really good game?? Its like we are all waiting on it to happen for him but it just wont. Seriousley think he is way out of his depth at City.
I know what you mean. If you want a genuine answer, the one that sticks out for me was Leeds at home last year.
Maybe his job is to be part of the ‘softening up process’ for the first hour of matches? ;-)
When he cuts in, he needs to have the confidence to get his shot off quicker imho.

Why are we making such hard work of so many games this season ? Right result tonight but a less than stellar performance,

Looks a bit like a fish out of water. Not his fault at all, but I'm not sure whether his strengths fit what we need
Think he is just a player who needs to be the star in an average team much like he was at Villa. Going back a bit but a Rodney Marsh or Frank Worthington type of player, lots of skill but just missing what it takes to be a top player in a top team.

That match thread, jesus. Amazing how many people still don't have faith in the team to turn things around, even when playing poorly. Didn’t the Villa game teach you anything?
That’s why I didn’t know that JB had scored until the end! I gave up watching because I quite literally fell asleep and when I woke up I looked at the BBC site instead of BM because I was concerned about what abuse some players might be getting! But I shall watch tomorrow I recorded it. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.