Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) In Match Thread

kippaxchris said:
Dzeko, Garcia, Sinclair all not good enough to start for City and Nasri isn't even close to the player he was at Arsenal hes to slow on the ball. Get Nimely, Evans & Meppen-Walter on

Yeah get them on against the German champions, bags of experience.

oakiecokie said:
dref619 said:
oakiecokie said:
Bye bye Dzeko.Bye bye Sinclair.Dear oh dear we must bring a couple of the kids on who can do far better than this pair.

Bloody hell fire.

Yes he`s been a dog to watch so far.And you can see what positives fom him this half ??

I've seen fuck all from him since he joined, I remeber coming on here and fellow Bluemooners saying he wasn't good enough and me like a deluded fuckwit saying he should be giving a chance and not every signing should be 25million plus but today he's looked ok.

paphos-mcfc said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
sinclair looking good, but looks nervous pobably because of lack of game time

This. Can't really knock him.

Just looking nervous might count against him with manager, coaches, etc. Can't show even the slightest hint of weakness if he wants to have any chance of breaking into this team more often. Huge opportunity for him done nothing wrong but not exactly made major impact either and he needs to for himself just as much as for the fans/team.

Suppose the major bonus is there's been no defensive fragility at all.

kippaxchris said:
Dzeko, Garcia, Sinclair all not good enough to start for City and Nasri isn't even close to the player he was at Arsenal hes to slow on the ball. Get Nimely, Evans & Meppen-Walter on

Ah, you almost had us.

alky313 said:
Feels nice to watch a City game with zero pressure. Takes me back to our former midtable glory.
I agree 100 per cent with this, this is so much more enjoyable. these midtable teams fans dont know what they are asking for.

Tevez City said:
bluethai said:
Garcia & Sinclair offer nothing to the team imo.

I agree, they are not as good as NDJ or AJ.

It is ridiculous to spend 22 million Pound to downgrade the team.

How did you do that math? Let's say Sinclair was 7M, Javi Garcia was 16M, AJ was sold for about 11M and NDJ 3.5M. So we 'downgraded' our team for about 9M not to mention their wages (I'm sure that JG and Sinclair are on lower wages than NDJ or AJ were.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.