Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) In Match Thread

Tevez City said:
moomba said:
Tevez City said:
I agree, they are not as good as NDJ or AJ.

It is ridiculous to spend 22 million Pound to downgrade the team.

Did we give Johnson and De Jong away for free?

No, but I would rather let Vlad and Razak take Sinclair & Garcia roles instead of spending a lot of money on players who will not improve the team.

Jesus wept, Garcia when fit, will be five times the player Razak is, at least.

The touch and passing still isn't good enough at this level. Some great delivery wide from corners and crosses - better than normal in fact. No one there to get on the end of them. Tevez showing the way - looks on a different level to the rest. Nasty ok apart from when he let Reus inside too easily but then again why didn't Lescott come over to cover. Someone needs to shout very loudly in Garcia's ear..."get your fucking finger out and start playing !!!!!". Sinclair's been ok for me. We need to give him the ball more.

Garcia has two big problems :
he is not fit at all yet to play at this level and his overall technical ability with the ball ( passing, first touch, vision, dribbling ) is hardly arround average.
Even being non-fit, a player with a good technical package always finds his way to perform decently.

Still I can still see us grabbing a 1-0 win, but at the moment we're asking for a 0-0 bore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.