Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) Post Match Thread

Re: A refund after tonight would be nice City.

oakiecokie said:
I feel so sorry for all our marvellous fans who have travelled all over Europe,spending thousands of £`s in their quest to see City give them something in return.
Can I make a suggestion to the Club,that they refund every City fan who travelled to Germany tonight,after once again being made to look an embarrassment by a team who appeared to want to win this game more than our players.
Come on Sheikh Mansour,give each and every City fan a complete refund.
Think it might be a better idea if the players gave some of their wages to pay the fans costs.That was a disgraceful performance tonight

If we had played the kids and got beat then fair enough, the fact we played a strong side and they played kids just made it that much more of an embarrassment.

Can't be arsed getting angry about that, seems a suitable attitude given the efforts of the players this CL campaign

"Garcia sucks, I can't believe we just let Nigel go, could have offered him 200,000 a week instead of signing this piece of shit , seriously , I know nige and he wanted to retire from here , my son is better and is 3, Mancini should be shot for signing him"

Just getting it out if the way ...

An absolutely diabolical display tonight, only Tevez with any credit.

Lifeless, no spirit, no urgency, no leadership from the manager sat under his big winter coat, none or very little attacking threat, maicon and Garcia absolutely dreadful

And Mancini should take a leaf out of the Dortmund managers methods of man management !, and don't say he won us the league and FA Cup, that guy won the league 2 years running and has moulded a fantastic team with a fraction of Mancinis budget

Not looking forward to Sunday, but will take a boring 1-0 win at the moment

On the bright side

1) No Thursday night football.
2) Can concentrate on two tropheys
3) Garcia can now be sold
4) We can shove all the negative press down the throats of the neigh saye
rs when we win the weekends Derby
5) Our next signings should bring more pace to our attack.

Awful, spineless and clueless.

However, win on Sunday and all will be forgiven.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:43 pm --<br /><br />Awful, spineless and clueless.

However, win on Sunday and all will be forgiven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.